The Transform Finance Investor Network
The Transform Finance Investor Network has committed over $2 billion to be invested utilizing the Transformative Finance principles and approach.
Transform Finance convenes a community of investors that explore the practical application of a community-centered and social justice approach to impact investing and finance. Our webinars, events, and research enable this community to learn, share best practices, discover investing opportunities, and grow the field together. Our clients include impact investors, family foundations, community-based organizations, CDFIs, traditional investors, NGOs, and governments.
Investor Network Resources
We serve the dual purpose of convening funders with deep impact approaches, helping to inform and strengthen their practice. We believe that this field will grow through concrete action, and the Network is structured to facilitate real, pressing, timely activities that lead to concrete results.
Members in the Transform Finance Investor Network have access to:
- Monthly working-group webinars, from policy discussions to deal structures
- A quarterly newsletter and dedicated listserv to address field developments in real time
- Access to centralized information on events, trends, articles and opportunities
- The only network of practitioners specifically dedicated to a social justice approach to impact investment
- Periodic convenings where the community of practice can meet in person, network and deepen the knowledge
DEAL-FLOW AND DEAL SERVICES
- Quarterly deal flow sharing of upcoming investment opportunities vetted by the Transform Finance team
- Peer review of deal structures
- Deal support, both directly through the Transform Finance team and through the sharing of experiences
SUPPORT AND FIELD-BUILDING
- Priority and discounted access to Transform Finance’s customized advisory services, and its comprehensive, practical approach covering investment philosophy, deal flow, due diligence, investment monitoring, target vetting, and impact metrics
- Access to selected service providers with a commitment to social justice impact investing
- Option to register non-member guests for webinars
Membership is appropriate for individual investors, funds, family offices, philanthropists and foundations with a keen interest in adopting community-centered models of impact investment. Impact intermediaries will be considered for membership on a case by case basis.
The only prerequisites to membership are being an accredited investor or institution and committing to exploring the transformative finance principles as an approach to your investment practice. There is no minimum investment commitment: membership is open to explorers regardless of current deal stance.
Why Join The Investor Network?
WE NEED A SPACE convening practitioners - funds, foundations, other field-builders and community leaders - to share experiences and learn together how to grow the deep impact space.
WE WANT TO KNOW more about how to invest in a way that engages communities in design, governance, and ownership; in a way that is non-extractive; in a way that is fair to all parties involved.
WE NEED TO DEVELOP an approach that is specific to transformative impact investing: innovative investment philosophies, diligence, metrics, and deal structures.
WE NEED TO ACCESS what deals are out there and get help pre-screening them when our capacity is at a limit.
WE WANT TO ACTIVATE and support those who are still on the sidelines.
Join The Investor Network
If you are interested in becoming a member or would like more information, please fill out this short form and we will be in touch soon.